• Special Education Students

    If your student currently receives special education services in another school district, there is additional paperwork that must be completed at the time of registration. Your child’s services cannot start until this paperwork is completed and we obtain your child’s records from your previous district. The Special Education office can be contacted at 250-1235.

    Or by visiting the Special Education web page: