• The Out of District Form is completed by the parent/guardian of students attending a private, charter or religious school. Sweet Home receives invoices from these schools for residents who attend. This is a form in lieu of registering a student who will not be attending one of the Sweet Home District buildings. 

    The Special Bussing Request is to be completed if you require transportation to the private,charter or religious school AND the school is within a 15 mile radius of your home.