Ms. Gilda Bonnevie, RN
Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
I know this current health situation we are dealing with has been stressful for you and your families. Please know that you may reach me via email with any of the following concerns: immunizations, physical exams, medication, or significant changes to your child's health. If your child has any signs or symptoms of illness, you may contact me and I will offer any guidance as needed.
I miss seeing you and your wonderful smiles.
During this time apart, let's try to keep the "school routine" going by doing the following
* Get up at your usual time in the morning and go to bed at your usual bedtime- this will make it easier when we need to return to school.
* Eat breakfast- this will get you moving and your brain thinking!
* Set aside time early in the day to do school work (just like school)
* Read every day.
* Get some exercise and fresh air outdoors as weather permits.
* Wash hands often- especially before eating and after outdoor play.
I look forward to the day we return to school. Until then be safe and stay healthy.