The Sweet Home Community Newsletter
In an attempt to keep parents and district residents informed of school programs and progress, the district publishes a newsletter entitled Your Schools. This publication is mailed regularly throughout the year to all district homes. Your Schools is the official publication of the district, and as such is the definitive source of information about Sweet Home.
Sweet Home believes in two-way communication and the district welcomes suggestions and ideas from residents. Questions or comments about school publications, including Your Schools, should be directed to Public and Community Relations Coordinator, Don Feldmann, 250-1267 or email him at email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to view a recent edition of the Your Schools newsletter.
- January 2020 Your Schools Newsletter
- September 2019 Your Schools Newsletter
- July 2019 Your Schools Newsletter
- May 2019 Your Schools Newsletter
- April 2019 Your Schools Newsletter
To suggest a form for this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni Association Mom/Dad Shirts
- Building Use Form
- Change of Address - Please contact Central Registration at 716-250-1600
- Dental Health Certificate
- District Acceptable Use Policy, Photo Release and Student Directory Information Form
- Health Appraisal Form
- Student Records Request Form
- Student Registration Packet
- Non-Instructional Employee Application
- Before and After School Y Program Application
- Working Papers
- Transportation - In-District Special Busing Request Form
- Transportation - Out of District Form