Sweet Home High School PTSA
Dear Sweet Home Families,
Sweet Home PTSA (Parent/Teacher/Student Association ) is excited to begin the 2023-24 school year. Many of you have been involved with the PTSA. Others have wondered, “Just what does the PTSA do and why should I join?” By joining PTSA you are telling your child you care about their education and well-being at school. Research has shown that students whose parents are PTSA members are more likely to have good grades, higher test scores, positive behaviors and they are more likely to be involved in their school's activities.
Top Ten Reasons to Join The Sweet Home High School PTSA:
10. Advocate for your child. Who is better for the job, YOU or someone else?
9. Student members-Advocate for yourselves. We are listening.
8. Belong to a nationally known and respected organization.
7. Help bring the relationship of school and home closer together.
6. Support staff and student recognition programs.
5. Be as active as your schedule allows.
4. Share your ideas. We are always looking for new ones.
3. Students can list membership on their college resume.
2. Support our scholarship programs.
1. If you don’t speak for your child, someone else will.
By coming together for the well-being of our children, we promote the success of all our students in the Sweet Home Community.
Be a voice for our kids.
Our membership drive will begin in September. Stop by and see us at open house.
If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, click here for a free version for the Mac or the PC.
Note: No December 2023 or June 2024 meetings
*All meetings begin at 6:30pm in the High School Senior Lounge and all are welcome to attend!